Verified Reviewer

I would give American Home Shield zero stars if I could. The technician from Sears looked at my AC system and submitted a report to AHS.

In addition to faulty coils, there was also a broken switch on the roof that was not approved because the technician didn't put it in his report. No switch, No AC. I called Sears and they had no record of anyone from Sears ever being at my house. So, my claim ended up being denied by American Home Shield because of a fake technician report.

I was just scammed out of thousands of $$ in insurance premiums and will have to pay cash for a new AC system. I've had 3 other technicians look at my AC and they all said the same thing, that the 20 year old system is worn out and needs replaced.

User's recommendation: Avoid this company at all costs.

American Home Shield Cons: Withholds owed reimbursements, Being on hold for endless hours, No one cares.

Comments