3839 Forest Hill Irene Rd, Memphis, TN 38125, USA

On 23 Mar 2017 I was informed that I had failed to pay a service fee of $75.00 for a service call I had on 11 Oct 2016 - 5 months prior. They indicated that my property in Florida (I have 2 properties with AHS) had been serviced by Integrity A/C and I did not pay.

Since the policy is that you pay when they arrive or you don't get any service I was confused and did some research. Actually I not only paid by check on that date but also was able to show that the check had been processed on 20 Oct 2016 by Integrity A/C. Three calls later I am still trying to get this resolved. I sent AHS a copy of the cancelled check but they continue to send me delinquent notices.

Now I am told they are going to do something else and for me to be patient for another 7-10 business days. I indicated that was fine as long as I did not get 1 any more delinquency statements (2 by email and 1 by letter). Now the rest of the story. On 29 Mar 17, without prior knowledge of the above issue, I processed a service call for a ice machine in the refrigerator in my other residence.

I paid by credit card. The service company had to order parts and I was told it would be 2-3 business days. It's now 7 business days later. During my call yesterday I was told that the service company would not be returning until "I" had resolved the issue with AHS at the Florida residence.

After I asked for the owners name and address we were disconnected in the middle of a discussion.

Later that day I was called by the refrigerator service and that they would be delivering the parts today. So my current problem maybe resolved but looming over my head is the fact that AHS believes that Integrity A/C has more integrity than an AHS customer even after I prove them wrong.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Home Warranty.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Home Shield Cons: Customer service, No real commitment to customer.

Comments