95 views

You are assigned a service contractor and are at the mercy of their schedule for anything to be fixed. It took a week to get an appointment to have someone come and fix my dryer.

Then the guy came and didn't have the parts to fix it. He said he would order the parts and call me back to schedule to come fix it. That was a week ago. Meanwhile, the service fee has already been withdrawn from my account.

I have left 2 voicemails and an email to the service provider to see if they are ever coming back. They have not responded. I cannot get in touch with American Homeshield. I have tried to call 5 times and have spent more than 3 hours on hold.

Each time, I was hung up on before I ever could speak to a person. So, here I am without a dryer for 2 weeks and no resolution in sight and have already paid.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Machele

Now you know a couple of things: never buy anything from AHS and never, ever allow someone to withdraw money from your bank account. You might consider cancelling, as soon as possible your AHS contract and going to a place like Lowe's to buy a basic, no-frills dryer.

They will deliver, set-up and take away the broken one. Far too many complaints about AHS for anyone to ever consider them.

American Home Shield Reviews