Lansdale, Pennsylvania

Called for service on my central air unit on July 18th and here we are August 14th, almost a full month, 33 calls later and my unit is still not repaired.

Therefore I requested a full refund of the $655.40 and was offered a prorated refund of $439.00 more than 33% less than the purchase price because I used the service. Wondering how one determines a business as completely inept and does not have enough honest, reliable technicians without actually using the service?

I recommend avoiding American Home Shield at all costs; your money would be better spent by tossing it out the window; at least then you would see the joy of the faces others!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Reason of review: They sell services they are unable to provide.

Comments

How does one determine a business as inept, dishonest, and unreliable before using them? You come here BEFORE doing business with them, not after! You live and learn.

American Home Shield Warranty is completely worthless! I wish I had checked this website before I purchase my home warranty; what a waste of my time and money! DO NOT use AHS

American Home Shield Reviews