1524 E US Highway 30, Carroll, IA 51401

On May 3, 2019, A/C was blowing out hot air. Called for a service request.

A service contractor was assigned and I was told they would contact in 24 hours. The next day I called the service contractor to see when they would coming to check A/C. They told me it would be at least 5 to 6 days before they could come. I called AHS back and they said they would get someone else.

On May 5 called AHS and they told me to get a outside contractor to come and fix problem. They told me when he got there to call them so they could talk to him about what was wrong.

When he got there and found capacitor bad we called AHS to tell them. I gave the lady at AHS my information and told her the contractor would tell her the problem and charges. She told me that since they had told me to get a outside contractor that all I had to do was send in a receipt from the contractor to them.

I stayed on the phone with her for 20 minutes telling her that they told me earlier they would need to talk to him. She kept saying no just send receipt in and gave me a e-mail address.

I sent in receipt like I was told to. I got a e-mail saying they received the invoices. A week later I get a letter in mail saying AHS would not reimburse me because we did not call in.

I called AHS and gave them the date and time I called in and they said they saw where I had called in and would listen to the recording and get back to me.

Well I have called for 4 weeks and still all they will say is someone is looking into it.

I called today and am cancelling my contract with them. They have got enough of my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Stay Away Bad Company