Verified Reviewer

I've been trying to get my refrigerator fixed since Aug. 17, 2021 keep getting the run around.

Requested a cash out to buy a new refrigerator. All my food on the left side is freezing all veg. fruit, milk, eggs everything. The service guy came out &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; did not fix it he put in a order for a cash out option.

Now representatives from Home Shield keep calling asking do I want a cash out.

Yes I do how many people do I have to tell this to. On 10/29/21 I talked with 3 representatives from them 2 hung up on me while so call putting in my request. Sada & Sebastian both hung up on me, so now I'm *** to the max. J V did call the service tec.

or so he said to put in the cash out request for the refrigerator because now the ice maker has stopped working. It's costing my family more in wasted food. I'm on a fixed income this make no sense. I requested to talk to a manager & they would not let me.

What type of company / business is this. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE RUN DO NOT USE THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY!!!

American Home Shield Cons: Terrible would not recommend to anyone, Unable to speak to anyone with authority to solve problems, Repairs when appliances should have been replaced, Impossible to speak with a human who will respond, Everything they told us was a con.

Location: Greenwood, South Carolina