my six years old AC system broke down on June 17, 2015.Requested service same day .

AHS assigned ac contractor 5 days later contractor showed up replaced a fuse . Two days later ac broke down again. Called AHS and contractor. Contractor sent the worst technician who broke the drain tube and determined that heat pump motor is broken needs new motor.

Today is July 5th and AC is still down and the new part is not received yet.

Contractor called me on Friday July 2nd, 2015 to tell me that the new part was lost in the wear house.Bad service

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with American Home Shield. The most disappointing about ahs systems plan from American Home Shield was bad customer care, zero integrity and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Home Shield.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare American Home Shield to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

American Home Shield - Plumbing In Pink Plumbing Service Review American Home Shield "Me and my Husband a service request January 12 about a leak in our kitchen. A contractor came out here Plumbing In Pink and replace a part on the toilet..." Read more American Home Shield - Home Warranty Review from Thaxton, Mississippi American Home Shield "AHS replaced my long neck stainess steel kitchen faucet with a cheap, short neck, shiny chrome faucet and they don't understand why I'm upset. What good is home..." Read more American Home Shield - Changed my contract without notice to me or agreement from me.  Continued to take money out of my account when I canceled the contract.  They owe me 222.14. American Home Shield "We have had problems with this company, they take your money and do not make the repairs. We canceled the plan and for 3 months they have continued to charge..." Read more American Home Shield - AHS Terrible Company! American Home Shield "We are very long term AHS customers with 5 houses covered. We called AHS to repair once again our A/C unit. The first contractor sent out reported there was physical..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Dhgate - Product with a serious manufacturing defect. Waiting for seller's answer about it. Dhgate "Good morning. I have had to open a dispute because the product has a serious manufacturing defect. The camera does not fit in the space that corresponds so cuz of..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more