Shadow Hills, California

No problems taking your money but getting service out of them? Different story!

Very convoluted message between the contract you sign and the service (or lack of) that you get. I had to tell the AHS customer service reps (not 1 but 2) that I did NOT have an outhouse. It was a bathroom toilet that needed snaking.

The plumber that arrived did not know what he was doing. He offered fixes, not covered in our contract (of course) and then said he could not do the fix he offered. He also quoted my husband $800 for said fix, but told AHS over the phone it would cost $125.

We will never contract with them again. TOTAL RIP OFF!

This reviewer shared experience about "horrible service and rip off!" and wants this business to "we are cancelling our contract and will be very vocal about this!". This person is overall dissatisfied with American Home Shield. The most disappointing about plumbing service at American Home Shield was zero integrity Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Home Shield.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare American Home Shield to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments