Shadow Hills, California

No problems taking your money but getting service out of them? Different story!

Very convoluted message between the contract you sign and the service (or lack of) that you get. I had to tell the AHS customer service reps (not 1 but 2) that I did NOT have an outhouse. It was a bathroom toilet that needed snaking.

The plumber that arrived did not know what he was doing. He offered fixes, not covered in our contract (of course) and then said he could not do the fix he offered. He also quoted my husband $800 for said fix, but told AHS over the phone it would cost $125.

We will never contract with them again. TOTAL RIP OFF!

This reviewer shared experience about "horrible service and rip off!" and wants this business to "we are cancelling our contract and will be very vocal about this!". This person is overall dissatisfied with American Home Shield. The most disappointing about plumbing service at American Home Shield was zero integrity Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Home Shield.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare American Home Shield to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

American Home Shield - AHS Terrible Company! American Home Shield "We are very long term AHS customers with 5 houses covered. We called AHS to repair once again our A/C unit. The first contractor sent out reported there was physical..." Read more American Home Shield - Customer Care Review from Santa Ana, California American Home Shield "i called them on sat. When my air first one out and today is Thursday and I live in Arizona an excessive heat warning for this week and yet it..." Read more American Home Shield - Customer Care Review from Katy, Texas American Home Shield "WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!! We have had to call them 5 times on the same prpblem. All they do is Band-Aid fix the problem, charge you your monthly fee+the service call..." Read more American Home Shield - Changed my contract without notice to me or agreement from me.  Continued to take money out of my account when I canceled the contract.  They owe me 222.14. American Home Shield "We have had problems with this company, they take your money and do not make the repairs. We canceled the plan and for 3 months they have continued to charge..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Dhgate - Product with a serious manufacturing defect. Waiting for seller's answer about it. Dhgate "Good morning. I have had to open a dispute because the product has a serious manufacturing defect. The camera does not fit in the space that corresponds so cuz of..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more