I've been with them for 5 miserable years. I have far too many horror stories to tell. For what I have invested in my monthly payment, could have gone to repairs as they arise.

Not only is their customer service HORRIBLE if you need help, their practices are dishonest. We were told if the technician has to come for the same issue several times, we would basically get a new ac unit. Well each time we call for service, they send a different company who says "If we have to come back, we're going to let AHS know that you need a new unit". 5 years later, and a new technician each time, we still have the same ac unit that needs repair.

Oh and the compressor! The compressor on the air unit died. The same unit that should have been replaced years ago. The NEW tech came out and it was determined that the compressor was bad. GOOD NEWS…. AHS will cover the cost. BAD NEWS…. THE COOLENT THAT IS NEEDED WILL COST $600.00 smh Let's add to that, AHS made an error on the purchase order number which delayed the installation. In 98 to 100 degree temperatures in Georgia, it took them 1 month to install.

For our "troubles" they offered me a free service call. LOL I am on the telephone as I type, canceling my contract. There will not be another time AHS!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at American Home Shield. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Home Shield to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Home Shield ahs air conditioning repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments