77 views
1.2

First our air conditioning didn't work. The technician came out and diagnosed us as needing a new compressor.

AHS kept ordering the cheapest part possible which the technician said would not work with our Elite Carrier system. After 3.5 weeks we finally got our compressor and the AC only worked for 3 days before kicking it again. This time is was the "starter" needed to be replaced. Fast forward almost 2 weeks and on the hottest day so far this year once again I have no AC working.

It would be nice if this company could provide competent service technicians and supply parts that will work instead of going for the cheapest option. I've put in one more service request hoping it doesn't take another 3 weeks to have my AC back.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Hi,

I am currently looking for people who have been taken advantaged of by American Home Shields. If you could just send me an email (dmrelashviliofficial@hotmail.com) and tell me your Facebook account so I can send you a message.

Thanks,