Service Scheduling

I have made multiple calls trying to cancel my service contract.I have been left on hold for over an hour and then the call disconnects.

Apparently, someone from their retention department (more like detention department) has to speak with you before your contract is cancelled. I am on hold with them again and will not hang up. I am making good use of my time though. I'm writing the reviews they deserve everywhere I can.

The only thing worse than the companies they use for their service calls is their customer service. AWFUL company.

You will be sorry if you use them.DON'T

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ahs cancellation policy from American Home Shield. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants American Home Shield to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Home Shield for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments