We had exactly the same problem but we called on Friday afternoon and 7 more times during the weekend.This was a recurring problem for ~4 weeks.

They have service men for NON-CONTRACT only customers. WHAT????? Said it was in the contract that they had 4-24 BUSINESS hours to respond (not weekends). This was for my 85 year old mother!

And it did get up over 100 degrees. They also would not waive the fee so we could get a real 24/7 company in to fix the problem!

This is Monday - they called to SET-UP an appt.(not to be there immediately)...what a scam!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ahs request service. American Home Shield needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ahs request service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Home Shield.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

American Home Shield - Customer Care Review American Home Shield "I call AHS today amd was on hold almost am hours. This is unacceptable for this type of customer service. I have an issue with my electrical unit that keep..." Read more American Home Shield - Customer Care Review from Santa Ana, California American Home Shield "i called them on sat. When my air first one out and today is Thursday and I live in Arizona an excessive heat warning for this week and yet it..." Read more American Home Shield Claim Review American Home Shield "Reported forced air heating not working January 11, 2017. As of February 2, All Systems, contractor sent by AHS had not gotten authorization or the replacement unit shipped to replace..." Read more American Home Shield - Definitely don't use this company American Home Shield "They replaced a broken door handle on my microwave. A few weeks later a crack developed at the top of the handle and also extended onto the frame of the..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more