American Home Shield may be the worst company in my 20 year experience.Despite 100+ degree temperatures for 17 days, they failed to fix my broken airconditioner and ordered the wrong part.

Because I have a 7 year old son and elderly mother in the house, I begged them to either change the contractor or authorize a replacement. Despite my pleas to change the contractor or allow me repair or replace the unit and reimburse me, the customer disservice (sic) representative insisted that the work order "will not be transferred". I left a voicemail message for the CEO, David Crawford but doubt that he will return the call.

I have left a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and am working on a legal response.Do not buy insurance from these folks.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

American Home Shield - Leaking valve in my back yard American Home Shield "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..." Read more American Home Shield - Changed my contract without notice to me or agreement from me.  Continued to take money out of my account when I canceled the contract.  They owe me 222.14. American Home Shield "We have had problems with this company, they take your money and do not make the repairs. We canceled the plan and for 3 months they have continued to charge..." Read more American Home Shield - Home Warranty Review from Thaxton, Mississippi American Home Shield "AHS replaced my long neck stainess steel kitchen faucet with a cheap, short neck, shiny chrome faucet and they don't understand why I'm upset. What good is home..." Read more American Home Shield Refrigerator Repair Review from Mount Crawford, Virginia American Home Shield "ABISMAL!!! DONT WASTE TIME OR MONEY! I have had two other home warranty companies each for my two prior respective homes. Just moved in to our current (third) home and..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more