71 views

We have been loyal customers of Home Shield warranty for years, paying over $60 per month. Our washer recently broke and the process has been a sheer nightmare with these people!!

They keep putting us off saying they are waiting for a call back from Whirlpool (their contracted vendor). They do not call back. Every time I call (which is about 9 times now over the last week), I am told they are working on authorization and will call me back in a coulple hours. Never a call back!!!

When I call them, I have to start from scratch and go through the whole spill again with a customer service rep that is clueless, more time on hold with no answers.

They are raking people through the coals with these $100 service charges to come out and not fix the problem. Then they make you continue to pay another service charge. By the time I add up all my service charges on this washer, I could have just bought a new one myself.

I am usually a very calm person, but this company has my blood pressure through the roof!! I am in process of filing a complaint with their corporate office while typing this (of course I'm on hold with another clueless worker!!) My next step is the Better Business Bureau.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

American Home Shield Cons: Refuses to correct their mistakes, Waiting for call back and never getting one.

Comments