56 views

Update by user Sep 23, 2019

No repair was ever done

Original review posted by user Sep 23, 2019

I've been waiting two months for a thermostat to be repaired. Don't waste your time or money.

They did the same thing to me last year when the pump needed repair. They gave a service rep that never showed "Acentric from Aurora Illinois", and from what I could tell, it was nothing more than a sham business. The website looked great, but when you googled the address, it was an old house. This year they gave me a service rep "American Mechanical from Wisconsin" I live in Bridgeview Illinois.

Service rep came out in July, but no service to the thermostat was performed. I've made calls to AHS rep Annette @ 866-305-****, ext: 107543****, no reply from her. Made calls to 180*-776-****, still waiting to hear from someone at that number. Made calls to 877-489-****, no satisfaction from that number.

Like I said, don't waist your time or money.

Not only do I pay $783.88 per year, I then had to pay another service fee of $125.00. Talk about horrible customer service!!!' By the way AHS is owned by ServicePro. Maybe ServicePro should be looking at customer reviews for AHS, and possibly terminating employment for some of their so called customer service reps. Don't bother with this company, it will only stress you out and give you heartburn.

I've got to go, I need to take an antacid. Signed, one very frustrated and mad customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Preferred solution: Refund all my money paid this year including the $125.00 service fee..

Comments