1.1
Service Scheduling

This company is so awful.They send out repair people from terrible companies that no one in their right mind would contact; these companies have terrible ratings and many, many complaints.

Their representatives are untrained, incompetent and irresponsible, as well as not returning calls as promised. Be prepared to spend many hours on the phone with them and still not have your issues resolved.AHS even violates the terms of their own contract yet they threaten to ruin your credit rating if you protest.

Purchasing a home warranty from AHS buys you nothing but aggravation.I wish I had never even heard of them, they are worse than a complete waste of money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of zero integrity and different story each call. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ahs home warranty plan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. American Home Shield needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ahs home warranty plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Home Shield.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments