71 views

Our ac unit broke a about a month ago now we called American home shield they sent the contractor the next day something about the coil a week or so goes by and nothing so I call the contractor they said that the warranty people canceled with them so then we call the ahs comes to find out they are sending another contractor and they are suggesting to replace the ac unit period so another week goes by come to find out they canceled with the new contractor and went back with the first ones cause they didn't want to pay for the new unit!!! So 2 more weeks go by we called and we didn't get off the phone till I got an answer they supposedly ordered the piece 2 weeks after they supposedly order the piece under "expedited shipping" still *** nothing we are suppose to be getting it next week n this is today 6/20/2017!!

My wife is asthmatic and pregnant I have to younger kids we live in *** Florida!!

They are about to hear from my lawyer!! Keep messing with my families health and money!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Store Location: 106 Old Mill Rd, LaGrange, GA 30240, USA

Comments

I am going through the same thing central Florida 90+ degrees no ac for a week now. I called the repair guy who was really cool.

His boss asked him why he cancelled the call which he didn't , the repair guy told me he needed the job obviously to feed his family and I needed parts. If I'm on the hook for the parts I will definitely look to seek legal action.

I believe their scam works like this, they know the customer is in dire need and if we make them wait they will say screw it and fix it themselves which is what I did when they wouldn't fix my refrigerator the week I move into my home. This company is total ***.

Machele

People seem to want to be protected for everything and companies like AHS take advantage of this. Best to save your money and just do what normal people do: when something breaks, fix it or buy a new one with the money you have saved for just such eventuality.

American Home Shield Reviews