Tucker, Georgia

American Home Shield has the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! I was hung up on by an extremely rude guy named "RON" who said he was in the middle of no where and refused to transfer me to his manager, provide a contact number or even give me his mgrs name.

AHS is a SCAM, my 20 year old furnace's motor went out in the dead of winter and as a single parent myself and my daughter have been FREEZING hovered around a space heater in one room because the company that I trust to take care of these type of unexpected matters is denying my claim because my 20 YEAR OLD FURNACE's motor went out. They said it was "dirty" and needed maintenance. Mind you one of THIER OWN contracters was out the mth before to repair the furance and NEVER DISCLOSED that it needed "maintanence" nor mentioned that AHS has a maintenance product available to thier customers. So a month later it goes out again and ALLLLLLLLL of a sudden both contractors say it's MY FAULT because I didnt clean a motor that I didnt even know existed.

SCAM SCAM SCAM, do not do business with them. Please see what Clark Howard has to say about them!!! I will scream to the roof top not to waste your money on this scam company with HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BELOW RATE VENDORS who do whatever it takes to deny claims on thier behalf.

Please note that the 2nd opinion vendor actually got the furnace to work for an hour before it went out again and yet still SUPPOSEDLY said it was due to lack of maintenance according to AHS's notes which I had to wait over 2 weeks and make several calls before they even retrieved! SCAM!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Claim.

Comments

AHS Contract Disclaimer" "Service requests are subject to a fee for each trade call. Some exclusions and limitations apply."

Did Oxford Heating and Air get called as vendor?

S0_Sad
#792061

Be glad you got 20 years out of your furnace motor. Furnace motors are only supposed to last a certain period of time and not meant to last forever. Sounds like it's time to buy a replacement.