I sold two Home Warranty policies for American Home Shield and they never paid me my commissions.I called them about it numerous times and never got a return phone call.

I tried reaching my assigned sales rep many times via phone and email and never heard from him. I also called his boss and never herad from him. The only time they call you back is when you want to order a new policy.

I will never sell another one of their policies.On a positive note I have had clients who got good results from their policy, maybe it's the area you live in that determines the service level.

Review about: American Home Shield Warranty.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

American Home Shield - Customer Care Review from Katy, Texas American Home Shield "WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!! We have had to call them 5 times on the same prpblem. All they do is Band-Aid fix the problem, charge you your monthly fee+the service call..." Read more American Home Shield - Definitely don't use this company American Home Shield "They replaced a broken door handle on my microwave. A few weeks later a crack developed at the top of the handle and also extended onto the frame of the..." Read more American Home Shield - Home Warranty Review from Thaxton, Mississippi American Home Shield "AHS replaced my long neck stainess steel kitchen faucet with a cheap, short neck, shiny chrome faucet and they don't understand why I'm upset. What good is home..." Read more American Home Shield - Customer Care Review American Home Shield "I call AHS today amd was on hold almost am hours. This is unacceptable for this type of customer service. I have an issue with my electrical unit that keep..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more