860 Ridge Lake Blvd, Memphis, TN 38120

Puchased a home May 15th. It has a water well for water.

Had it inspected before I purchased it. Now water pressure is super low. Called AMS and they sent out someone to inspect it. I paid the $100.00 fee.

I also had a home inspection done. Both said pressure was fine before I moved in. So the company who came and inspected it said I do not have water pressure, Can"t even run a sprinkler in the yard. AMS is giving me the run around.

Myself and AK electric have been in contact with AMs since yesterday June 4th, 2019. Spoke with one person who told me I needed a plumber to cut the pipe. And that they would pay for the new sand tank to filter the sand out of the water. Today they sent a plumber out refuse to let him cut the pipe and said they won't pay for the repair.

I looked them up on BBB and they have over 10,000 complaints against them. I didn't have a choice to pick any other warranty company. They got $750.00 for a contract they won't honor. I need tis fixed asap.

Before it runs every appliance I have in my home that uses water. Just want this fixed.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Preferred solution: fix my water well problem. or give me the $1100.00 it is going to cost to replace..

American Home Shield Cons: Different story each call, Customer service or promptness, Crooks, Whole experience has been beyond frustrating.

Comments