My air and heat are 1 unit.I had an a/c problem and AHS would not fix this unit.

(I was advised it was no longer in production and would take 4-6 weeks to produce the parts). They sent over a company that stated there was no problem with either the heat ar a/c. The a/c leaked (which caused me a black mold problem) and the heat (was listed as an explosion and do lot lite hazard) by another company (I had to get because the 1st company (sent by AHS) was so bad. I explained this to many AHS reps and got a run around and never any return phone calls.

I asked repeatedly for supervisors to call back, they never called. Was even told there was no supervisor on duty. I had to have open heart surgery. While in the hospital my heat went out at the house.

I had to stay in the hospital (at $10,000 of my own expense for 4 extra days) to have a new system put in at my expense. I got a call from AHS 2 weeks later stating my heater parts had arrived. THIS IS A PITIFUL WAY TO DO BUSINESS!!!!! I have done business with sister parts of this organization.

ALL BAD__STAY AWAY!!!!!!!CROOKS!!!!

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments