64 views

Called in service for master bath toilet...wasn't flushing and the water tank was not filling...Went on line on Sunday January 14...got confirmation from Value Rooter Corp. I called them and they confirmed that January 16 2018 Tuesday...well it was icy on roads..no one called to reconfirm for Wednesday...Did not come Wednesday..left front porch light on until 8:00 P.M.

I had called and they said he was on his way....never showed.. Called on Thursday...same thing ....but another service man was coming...did not come...no call....could not get through on phone any day that week ...l to 2 hour wait.. went online on the 19 and cancelled the call.....This company is very poorly run....They come out of a town that is about 75 miles from my home....someone in my home got in there and worked to fix it.....I am very very disappointed in Home Shield...they use service people that are not even close to being local...and brand new people (IT APPEARS).

Been a customer of Home Shield for approx. 20 years...

Product or Service Mentioned: Value Rooter Corporation Toilet Repair.

Preferred solution: Free service call of $75.00 next time I use it..

Comments