Verified Reviewer

My Account # is 441****. I called in a repair request July 7th 2021.

The service company A.T. Appliance came out July 16th and again on July 19th. The Tech. told me the refrigerator need alot to repair it and that he would send a report to AHS.

I heard nothing from anyone so I called AHS customer service at 888-682-**** on July 26th spoke to Berna. She said there waiting for A.T. Appliances report. Again I heard nothing.

I called again on August 10th spoke to Lou they said there still waiting on approvable and that someone would call me with an update within 24 to 48 hours. I heard from no one. I call customer Service again on August 23rd. I spoke to Katrina, she said that no report has been received from A.T.

Appliance company, and she would send them out an E-mail. Now its September 12th.

and I have heard (ZERO) from anyone at your company. I would appreciate if I can get a call from your company so we can resolve this matter.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments