130 views
1.1

Well I'm in the process of canceling my contract, after TWO waits of over an hour on the phone today. As a funny aside, when I asked the customer service rep, for whom I waited an hour, for a supervisor she put me on hold and came back and asked "Mr.

Wheeler, my supervisor wants to know why you needs to talk to him and I kint hep you." True story. I could go into the details about the exorbitant service fees, denials, *** poor customer service, bad contractors and inflated charges, but let me just say this: I am a reasonable consumer who is willing to pay for good service and good coverage, and I understand that there is no free lunch and everyone has expenses and is trying to make a living, but I'm in a service industry and I am warning anyone who will listen that this company is a complete scam and you will regret having done business with them if you make the mistake of signing their contract.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Preferred solution: I want this company cease operations.

Comments