67 views

I started my home warranty with American Home Shield in December of 2017.

Paid my fee every month and in July of this year, I had to call them for my clothes washer.

We called, and had a text back within 24 hours as advertised.

That was it, I was then sent an email saying that I would be contacted by the repairer, they never contacted me, so I called them the next day. The girl from the repair facility was very rude, and told me that they could not have anyone out 3 weeks. I advised her that was not how the contract read, she said oh well.

So I called American Home Shield the following day and spoke to a gentleman that called the repair facility to remind them this is not how it works. She was ignorant as well with him, he came back on the phone and told me that they do not have Anyone in my area that they could send out.

I then asked for a refund, he said ok. I Never received my refund, and they had to nerve to bill my credit card 2 weeks later $100.00

I called them back and they said this fee was for the service call that I Never had. So I explained this to them, and I have called and left messages 8 times, No One has EVER called me back.

In total, I was on Hold for 4 hours, and never spoke to anyone.

I finally turned it over to American Express.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Home Warranty.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments