Service Scheduling

I am a tenant of a house in Loveland Ohio.The dishwasher broke 8 weeks ago and my landlord has a contract with American Home Shield, so she started the process to replace the dishwasher.

I had to go through 100+ phone calls for 1) A professional adviser to approve the replacements, 2) an order to be placed with AHS, 3) a shipping company to receive the appliance from GE, 4) the shipping company to deliver the appliance, 5) the installation company, 6) a technician who told me this is the cheapest dishwasher in the market and apartment rated and can not be installed in a house and returned it, 7) all the process from scratch and at the end I noticed that AHS will only provide that specific cheap type dishwasher. And all of this had to be done through AHS, with long wait times of their customer service.

And now we just passed 8 weeks and I still do not have that same cheap dishwasher installed!!!Probably need to wait another 2-3 weeks!

mzoroufi wrote the review because of problem with delivery at American Home Shield. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants American Home Shield to "company to apologize and replace the cheap dishwasher that i am supposed to receive with a single family rated type as fast as possible".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service and not caring about losing a customer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Home Shield ahs request service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments