Menifee, California

Very unhappy with their online process. I purchased a policy through their website on October 21. I received a "thank you" confirmation page telling me my policy would be active after their 15 day waiting period on November 5.

Today I went to their website to check on my policy and they have no record of a policy on my property. I then checked my credit card transactions and found no transaction from them. I then called and was told they have no way of knowing if I purchased the policy or not, and they'd be happy to set one up for me. They refused to waive the 15 day waiting period.

Beware if you purchase a policy online. I don't know what happened, but their website doesn't not work properly. This is not the first time I have had problems with their website. When I purchased a policy on my previous home, I included the A/C system, only to be told months later that it was not included in my policy. Time to go with another company.

Reason of review: Website issues.

Preferred solution: American Home Shield should let me purchase policy and waive the 15 day waiting period. .

Comments