My water heater went out on Saturday.Ahs was called on Sunday.

A service tech was supposed to come out on Tuesday evening only to arrive Wedneday morning around 11am. I told told the water heater could not be repaired and that I need a new. The tech said he would notify Ahs for approval. I called Ahs a few hours later and was told the water heater had to be shipped out and it would be 7-10 days wait time.

I asked to speak to a manager or supervisor. I was told no one available at this time but leave your number and email and somebody will contact you in the next 48-72 hours. Really I am taking cold showers, boiling hot water for the kids baths and they show no sympathy at all. It is going to cost me out of the pocket for replacement as I can no longer wait.

I am not done with Ahs.

I am not a happy customer.I have been a customer for over 7 years we are done...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at American Home Shield. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $575 and wants American Home Shield to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad customer care. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Home Shield ahs water heater repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

Clarksville, Indiana, United States #1035523

Same exact story is happening tome at this very moment. It is crazy the supply house here in town have them for their plumbing contractors, but they told me they are shopping for the best price and will be ordering one.