By the time you pay the yearly fee and the service fees it is a complete waste of money.They use no name companies that do band-aid fixes.

When I canceled my contract, I did get a letter from them stating that my coverage had been ceased, but they continued to draft payments out of my account.

So after 2 hours on the phone with various departments I was told it would be 7- 10 business days before I got my money back.TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with American Home Shield. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Home Shield.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare American Home Shield to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

American Home Shield Refrigerator Repair Review from Mount Crawford, Virginia American Home Shield "ABISMAL!!! DONT WASTE TIME OR MONEY! I have had two other home warranty companies each for my two prior respective homes. Just moved in to our current (third) home and..." Read more American Home Shield - Definitely don't use this company American Home Shield "They replaced a broken door handle on my microwave. A few weeks later a crack developed at the top of the handle and also extended onto the frame of the..." Read more American Home Shield - Customer Care Review from Santa Ana, California American Home Shield "i called them on sat. When my air first one out and today is Thursday and I live in Arizona an excessive heat warning for this week and yet it..." Read more American Home Shield - Worst customer service ever American Home Shield "Here we are going in to month 7 of having a late service fee due from early January. It still hasn't been taken care of like I have been told..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more