6 weeks later and I am still waiting for my issue to be resolved.

We put a work order in May 29th, first they said all the parts are available.The technician called back on the 16th to check where all the parts are, they said one of the parts is discontinued. 3 days later they said, we have the discount part and the technician should receive it in a day or two, which of course we didn't.

We received the part 12 days later.

Finaly we got all the parts, when the tech came to install all the parts, he recommended to change the whole unit.

They said it will take 24 hours to process. When I called back 24 hours later the lady that took the call was extremely annoyed why I asked her why they haven't processed my claim yet.

I asked to talk to a supervisor many times, and each time they take my contact info, but so far no one called me back.

On top of all that, each time I call it takes up to 2 hours to talk to someone.

Although the reps are professional and most of them have a good attitude, it is extremely frustrating.

So far I counted over 11 hours wait time.

Horrible!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Home Shield Cons: Extended time periods to fix items, Problem not fixed, Waiting on hold beyond an hour is unacceptable.

Comments