For a year I have been going back and forth with AHS over a washing machine issue that they continued to attempt to repair.From technicians not showing up to the technicians having the wrong phone number.

Setting up a appointment over the phone is very painful and time consuming 45mins to a hour.When you ask the rep a question they can't answer they state they are going to connect you with a manager, that never comes to the phone or never returns a call. I have call multiple times on this very same issue and only once have I ever spoke to a manager which was the following day. All four technician AHS has sent out stated it the motherboard or the motor or both in the most recent cases both. Which brings us to the current situation AHS decides they are going to replace the washer.

I'm thinking okay finally I'm going to get some piece of mind in this matter. A week later they sent me a email stating select your washer. So I decide to go with the model that they had preselected for me. A week later the installers show up with the washer and installs it.

The installer turn on the washer and tests it saying you're all setup and gives me the paperwork and a number to call if I have any issues..... A few hours pass I decide to began washing clothes and notice the washer is leaking water into the barrel inside the washer. I called the number the installer had given me and they state that they could not get to me until Wednesday the following week? Ok Now what am I to do but wait.....The technician that came was polite and professional he checked the washer and found the washer had a bad valve from the factory that allows the washer to switch between hot and cold.

He replaced it and left the washer works fine now. The problem now is AHS now is sending me a bill for a service visit for $75.00.

I called to voice my concern the rep told me there's nothing he could do he would connect me to a manager 49mins later no manger no rep I ended up hanging up.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and cant speak with manager. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ahs washing machine repair. American Home Shield needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ahs washing machine repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Home Shield.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments