Verified Reviewer

1.4

Original review updated by user Jan 16, 2022

Here is a copy of the email that I sent your tech...

Hi Keven, You installed an AC unit outside my home last year. The unit is failing and making very loud noises.

I am needing the warranty information so that I can file a report and have it repaired. I have already had to buy a new inside unit as the exterior one you installed was the wrong one and did not accommodate the type of refrigerant that you used. You also charged us several hundred dollars for freon for a unit that is not designed to use freon. Anyway...

So before I speak with Kim West (American Home Shield) and

Tanya L. Godfrey

Assistant Attorney General

Office of the WV Attorney General

Consumer Protection/Antitrust Division

PO Box 1789

Charleston, WV 25326

304-558-****

I thought I would give you the opportunity to get me the information that I need to repair the unit. ( the unit comes with a 5 year warranty or 10 years if it is registered. Which it better be!) I have already spoken with the distributor.

If I do not receive the warranty info that I need by Wednesday, I will be filing all the proper paperwork with Tanya and coming after you personally for the damages that were done for using the wrong refrigerant (and charging us for it) and installing a unit that was not compatible with the existing unit.

We have had all the lines replaced and the interior unit changed to accommodate the unit that you installed.

I will be seeking full repayment for the damages done for installing the wrong unit and the wrong refrigerant.

We have a full record of the equipment removed and replaced as well as pictures of everything. We also have kept a full record of all text messages, emails, and correspondence with you and AHS.

Sincerely,

*****************

******************

User's recommendation: Find real techs. Pay the extra money and save a ton of aggravation!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Home Shield Cons: No care for the customer, Wash i got from reps when i requested a supervisor, Fraudulent, Install non compatible parts.

Location: Hedgesville, West Virginia