Port Charlotte, Florida
Turnaround Time

We have American Home shield ND will not be renewing it, it's not worth the paper it's written on. Our microwave dies a couple of week s ago, we should have just went out and replaced it but decided since we had the insurance we would use it,.

We paid the technician $75 and he took it back to the shop to fix. I told him. I've never seen any repair a microwave, he said he insurance company doesn't want them to replace . It's been two weeks now, they still don't have it fixed.

For just a few dollars more we could have bought new one. We also had a leaked fixed in the bathroom, the plumber came and couldnt get the fixture apart and told me he would have to take the tiles out to fix it, the insurance company called and said that we would have to pay to fix the tiles, so my husband was able to get the piece out himself and just let the plumber finish when he came back a week later.

So if they don't replace if our air conditioner or refrigerator breaks how long do we have to go without before they re fixed?

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Microwave Warranty.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: No communication from supervisor, Breach of contract.

Comments