Lexington, South Carolina

AHS STINKS NO WEEKEND SERVICE,DURING THE WEEK AHS HAS SUB LEVEL CONTRACTORS,THIS MEANS YOU ARE SCREWED,EXAMPLE 9-29-2016 AHS SENDS OUT APPLIANCE CO. THESE BASTARDS DID NOT ORDER THE PARTS UNTIL 10-20-2016 ,3 WEEKS LATTER NOW THEY MAKE APPT ON 11-4-2016 BTWN 1-3 ,IF I DID NOT CALL AHS TO WAKE THERE DEAD ***'S UP THE SUB CONTRACTOR WOULD HAVE NEVER CONTACTED ME.I WILL GO WITH A REAL CO. AFTER 12 YEARS OF THERE ***,AHS DOES NOT SERVICE YOUR WARRENTY ON SAT AND SUNDAY,AND IF THE PLUMBER IS FAT THEY WILL NOT FIX YOUR LEAKING PIPE,ITS 616PM NOV 4-2016 AND STILL WAITING FOR REPAIR OF MY STOVE.TOP BURNERS AN HANDLE,SINCE SEPT.AHS TAKES YOUR MONEY AND DOES NOT DELIVER.................................

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Comments

After waiting since 9-29-2016 for repair service on my stove with american home shield of south carolina,ahs sends a repairmen to my home with all wrong parts on 11-4-2016.It took 5 weeks for this appt,maybe by new years or 2017 ahs I will get the right parts and fix my stove.

American Home Shield Reviews