1.6

I submitted a service request. Sears service people showed up.

They said I needed a control panel for my GE range. Could not locate part because it was no longer available from the manufacturer. AHS said the Jennaire would be a replacement. I spent an additional 92.30 for the stainless steel version.

The trucking company could not deliver the day after Thanksgiving so December 5, on a Friday would be the next available time. I was ok with that. J.B. Hunt wanted to know about installation.

I told them AHS had contracted All Brand Appliances from Smithfield NC. I called them before Thanksgiving and they called me on Dec 1, 2014 and said they could not install. They said there was a communication issue and were concerned about compensation. I call AHS.

I have paid almost 3 years and have never made a service request. If I had call Sears, Lowes, Home Depot, they WANT your business, then, it would be in the house and I would be satisfied. I will blast this review because in America SERVICE is everything. I will cancel as soon as possible.

Do not use this company. Over 500 complaints.

Just Google AHS complaints. You'll see.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

I liked: Easy payment.

I didn't like: Service and customer service, Slow and no integrity, Communication.

Comments