Verified Reviewer

1.4

I have been paying AHS for 22 years. My Microwave was replaced 14 months ago by AHS.

This took over a month. It died after 14 months. AHS told me to call GE as it is covered for three years. The Instruction book that came with the Microwave clearly says it is a one year Warranty.

This was a "go away and bother someone else" answer. After much "heated" discussion, they have committed to send someone out to look at the Microwave. I did ask to speak to a Supervisor and was told none on duty. I asked for the phone number of the supervisor so I could call later.

Was told that did not have the phone number.

AHS has worked very hard to prevent paying customers from speaking to any AHS employee. All they want to do is use their automated system to assign you a repair company.

User's recommendation: Avoid this company.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Pros: Are very good at billing you.

American Home Shield Cons: Very hard to speak to a living person, No real follow up on repairs, Want you to go away and bother appliance manufacture.

Comments