1.5

I requested service for my refrigerator-freezer on June 1, 2021. A Sears Technician arrived on June 3rd, check it out and ordered all necessary parts.

They were delivered to my home along with a scheduled date of repair on June 18, 2021. On that date a technician arrived looked at the 4 boxes in the Entry-way or my home and said,Wow, that's a lot." He went to the kitchen, pulled it from the wall, remove 5 screws and told me that he might be able to get it working without all those parts.

It was 12:05, so I asked him if he would like to go to lunch and work on my refrigerator after lunch. He said, "You don't mind", and I said, of course not. After all, I realized it was Lunch time, and I was eating mine when he arrived.

He left, and one and a half hour later I tried calling him, but he did not answer my call. After calling AHS and Sears to find out where the technician was, I was told that they had to reschedule me for 10-Days later with a different Technician because he told his manager that I was yelling at him. That is a Lie that I am in the processing of addressing. American Home Shield is cognizant of this, and they said that they were going to escalate my request.

Today, is June 21, and I still have not heard from them.

I will be calling again today. I am sorry that the Technician did not want to do the work, but he should have never lied.

User's recommendation: Contract with another Company as I will be doing when this Ordeal is completed.pleted.plete.

Location: Nederland, Texas