Verified Reviewer

2.4

Today I had a service technicians for my washer that on the spin cycle is moving out of control and it makes a horrible noise . I was told that I am not loading the washer correctly .

I am 73 years old and I know how to load a washing machine and this washer I have for more then 5 years and it functioned normally until now .

This is not the first time that a technicians did not even stayed to see the spinning cycle go on with close in the washer . I should be able to load the washer with any kind of close without having the washer mauve out of the area that it is in .

The contract that I HAVE IS TO HAVE PROFETHIONAL TECHNITIANS that I can count on there knowledge and that they will not think that I am stupid.

I referred other customers to AHS and probably I should cancel my membership and put BAD references every place I can.

I hope that somebody from the customer service will call me to resolve this issue.

I payed 125 and my washing machine is not repaired.

Sincerely

Eugenia Rosenfeld

760 219-****

User's recommendation: REALY THINK ABAUT GETING A CONTRACT WITH THE AHS.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Pros: Coast.

American Home Shield Cons: Service techs are not knolagebel.

Comments