Verified Reviewer

I am a member of American Home Shield and Coastal Appliances is contracted with them and the company was assigned the duty of repairing my refrigerator. The claim was filed on September 16, 2020.

Today is October 9, 2020. The representative Carly (Manager) is extremely rude and disrespectful and has about the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life. She informed me she can not tell me when a tech will be available to come out and assist me until the day of and even then she has been unable to give me a clear time. Every single time I have called the number, the phone goes to voicemail and nearly every single time the representatives from American Home Shield call for confirmation, they get back on the line and state that they were unable to reach them as well.

I had an appointment today and informed them yesterday to come out and when I called to speak with the representatives at American Home Shield they stated I had an appointment, only for Carly to call back and state it will be another 4 days. The company had my account closed out when they missed my first appointment and I had to have American Home Shield call them to open up my claim. This has been a very troublesome experience and a complete waste of time. I have had so much food go bad as well which costs me a lot of money.

To make matters worse, I have taken off days from work and lost money.

Lastly, Carly reached out to me today and I told her that we scheduled to come in today and she then called me a liar and said that I did not set the appointment. I have called American Home Shield nearly a dozen times over this issue.T

Location: Houston, Texas