Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

It is very difficult to speak to a live person and even harder to get someone who will actually resolve issues. I have two claims outstanding right now that has gone on for over 2 weeks.

One, is a broken AC (it's July..in TX) and the other is regarding a replacement microwave. These are relatively unremarkable claims that have turned into huge problems for me. I am extremely frustrated by the utter incompetence of this company.

My microwave quit working three weeks ago so I put in a service request. The repairman came out a few days later and told me that it could not be fixed and would have to be replaced.

AHS called sent me an email nearly a week later and informed me that they approved the replacement and sent me a list of microwave to choose a from. I picked one out and waited. Two weeks have gone by and I haven't heard anything so I began calling to for a status update. After close to four hours and much frustration, I finally was able to talk to someone in the appliance department.

She told me that there was no order for me in the system. I had to place the order AGAIN!

My AC went out just over a week ago. The technician came out and told me that they would have to order a new compressor. AHS finally called me 2 days after that and told me that they approved the compressor but i would still be out $475.00 for misc.

costs. I wasn't thrilled about that but told the lady to go ahead and place the order. Today, after one whole week, I called asking what was going on and when would I hear from the technician. I was told that i had declined the service so nothing was happening.

I am livid!!! The temperature has been as high as 109 degrees in the last couple of weeks!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments