I was told American home Shield was OK, I told my daughter to go with them, and my sons home and I just put my Home on.Our very first experience was yesterday.

My daughter needed a simple water heater replacement. She had purchased American home Shield's best warranty for $750. When she went to have the water heater repair or replaced she was sent to a company called CNJ plumbing. That company said we can do the work first she paid him $75 for inspection, then was told it would be seven hundred dollars more which would be needed to be paid to see Ian J plumbing.

She was told the water heater was under warranty from Home Depot and Home Depot would give them a replacement when she asked what cand j plumbing was charging for she was told it was for modifications. There were no modifications, only to replace the water heater and a piece of PVC pipe CNG claim this PVC pipe had to be cleaned accordion had to be changed according to law the pipe sells for $1.35.

American home Shield said they could do nothing to help needless to say my whole family will all drop their home Shield accounts when they come up for renewal.American home Shield is very very very bad, CNJ plumbing in Phoenix Arizona is very very bad.

Review about: Cnj Services Water Heater Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unwillingness to take care of a simple problem.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments