860 Ridge Lake Blvd, Memphis, TN 38120
1.6

We have been with American home shield for over 5 years. We seldom had to call for repairs.

Whenever we would call we were placed on hold for 30 minutes before we could speak with a live representative. We recently had to repair two bathrooms commodes. I called Americans Home Shields for repair and they issued a service call for service repair. The company came out and replace flushing hardware in each bathroom.

After they left one of the commode water was running and we couldn’t fix it., I contacted the repair person to let them know what was going on. He said they would come back by after they finished the job they were working on. I waited for a call. He didn’t call back.,so I contacted the company home office.

They put me on three way with the repair person . The home office said they would have to put me back on schedule. I call AHS and was told the company would come the next day. No one call or showed up.

On today I called AHS and was told they couldn’t find anyone else and was told they could give me authorization to look for a repair person and we would be responsible for the cost. Also, I would have to get the contractor to call AHS for approval number.

After the diagnosis call AHS with that information to get reimbursed for my out of pocket cost. Repair has not contacted us concerning this matter.

Comments