Verified Reviewer

I placed a service request on May 30 ,2022 for an oven repair. The oven is GE and so the designated repair technician was scheduled.

Upon arrival on June 1, 2022 at approximately 4:30 p.m. the technician came into the home to check the oven. The ovens problem is not turning off unless a circuit breaker is turned off.

He stayed approx. 15 min.

checking the temp in the oven, after I flipped the breaker. He made text contact with someone in his company? Upon doing this he said that they did not have the part needed and would have the research dept. research this.

He then said that it would take at least 2 weeks for the research dept. to do their job. If they could not find a part, their company would have to contact HSA and ask permission for a new oven?

I have called 2 different numbers to speak to someone in your company to get an alternative to this. Neither person could help.

I am now on hold to speak to an "escalation person?"25 minutes on hold so far

I cannot go two weeks without an oven.

This is not acceptable. Please help.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Paducah, Kentucky