Verified Reviewer

1.2

The AC is out upstairs. I made service call on 10/25.

Contractor could not render service until 10/27. On 10/27 I waited all day for them to come. At 3:45 I called the contractor. They said they would send someone.

The man who came was close to 75 yrs old and told me he had had several heart attacks and several major heart surgeries and could not work in the heat in the attic. He was here all of 10 minutes and said he couldnt work in the attic and the company would send someone tomorrow on 10/28. This requires that Zi take another day off from work to wait for my AC to be repaired. Waiting 3 days for an AC repair is UNSATISFACTORY.

Sending a man out who cannot perform work on AC units is the equivalent of not sending anyone out. I am very frustrated at the poor quality of service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Pros: More than happy to take my money, Inconsistent service and vendors.

American Home Shield Cons: Poor quality vendors terrible customer service.

Comments