Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1.1

AHS has had 2 technicians report my gas stove as unsafe, but it has been over 30 days, and AHS hasn’t repaired or replaced my stove. I opened my claim on 9/18/2018, but AHS keeps running me around.

Do not expect this company to honor their warranties.

Previously they kept refusing proper repair of my water heater until it totally failed and flooded my basement.

They are very regular in charging my premiums, but paying claims appears to be harder for them.

I am reaching out to the Attorney General and the FTC. The lack of service paid for is a common theme in AHS complaints.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Homeowners Policy Claim.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: Unpaid claim.

Comments

Ask AHS for the cashout option and move on with your life. Since this happened to you twice, surely you are going to cancel the home warranty and save for your own repairs, right?

And warn others not to become involved in a home warranty? Or are you one of the ones that enjoys a personal vendetta to achieve justice, and willing to sacrifice your comfort, convenience, time, money, safety and sanity?

Then there are those who don’t have any money, or aren’t willing to spend it on their home, and all they can spare willingly is $50 a month. Take the cashout option and forget about home warranty insurance ripoffs.

American Home Shield Reviews