889 Ridge Lake Blvd, Memphis, TN 38120, USA
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

It have been almost three weeks since I called them to send someone to check and see whats wrong with the shower handle.As it rotates all the way around but no water come out, it lost its thread basically.

So the guy came and did something and caused the shower to leak little water. He said he will be back tomorrow (at the time) to come and fix it after he gets the needed part for replacement. This has been almost three weeks with no updates from them. Every time I call them or 'American Home F** Shield' they say they had ordered the part and waiting for it to be delivered.

...Unbelievable... I asked; who is going to fix and be responsible on the extra water bill and property damage due to the constant leak.

They said I they do not cover second party caused damage, and I will have to be responsible for all of that.i SAID; I WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR A DAMAGE CAUSED BY A TECHNICIAN YOU SENT....THEY SAID: YES.

Turnaround Time
Service Scheduling
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $1000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

Labir M
Richardson, Texas, United States #1331331

Do not trust American Home Shield, you pay your dues on time every time, when something, but when its comes time you need them you out of luck, they will send you cheap contracts that will rip you off and almost nothing is covered under their warranty.

h.kitchener

You said they use "experienced...comapnies." I assume your days in a public school taught you to spell like this. That noted, American Home Shield is the recipient of many, many critical reviews on this and other sites. Probably best to avoid them.