Washington, District Of Columbia

AHS is misleading and is unprofessional. I was told that this insurance covered window A/C units and that a copy of the contract would be mailed to me.

Since then, I requested it two other times. They still have not sent a copy to me after a year of me paying for mystery services. I have canceled the alleged contract that I never received.

Every time I contact them, the telephone number is always different from the last one. This company is shady and I would join a class action suit due to its false information, unethical and unprofessional practices.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Reason of review: All of the above.

American Home Shield Cons: Many.

Comments

#1719592

Who told you AHS covered window units? And do you mean you have window units in your home, instead of a central cooling system?

Or do you mean that you were led to believe AHS provides window units when you need them? Neither of these is true. Sometimes they concession window units but they take it out on the contractors, like everything else.

It goes against the contractors when customer service decides to concession items. In the end the customer and the contractor are both shorted.

American Home Shield Reviews