7533 22nd Ave, Kenosha, WI 53143, USA

2 weeks ago I called in a service request for my home clothes dryer and I set up appointment with independent contractor. He came and said he had to order parts.

Set time for refer appointment on 2/9/20. Did not show but called and said he would be there on Saturday 2/10/20 @ 10:30 AM. He did not show or call. I called AHS on Monday 2/12/20 to request new service person.

I was told that if I did that I would have to pay an additional $100. I have no interest in doing business with this person. I was told by AHS if I wanted another person to come it would cost another $100.00. If I now wanted to cancel AHS I would still owe $100.00.

Is this the way you do business? When I tried to get a responsible person @ your IHQ, I was directed back to the original service request #. Is this the way you handle complaints? Without someone responsible to call me, I will be required to contact the BBB and local TV station.

I was told by AHS rep., If I cancel I will still owe $100.00 and you will report to credit bureau. We will both loss. I can not believe you would operate in this manner! I am not a difficult person but even you can understand my discussed.

Please advise. Craig Mengeling

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Home Warranty.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

American Home Shield Cons: Telephone rep, Take your money and do not make the repairs, Total scam.

Comments