1.6

I have been trying to replace our microwave for over 2 months now. service request was 25 August.

AHS selected a replacement which I accepted. It arrived 1 Oct but minus the filler kit that was on the original order. I called, emailed and got no response. Finally, after a week I got through to someone who then said they would order the filler kit.

It took two more weeks to get that which arrived 22 Oct. Today, installer came and discovered we would need to cut the backsplash tile 1" in order for the new microwave to fit properly. Now we have another delay and after multiple phone calls (cutoff twice) I was told I must pay to have the tile cut. I understand it is in contract, but it seems that being a long time customer and because of the screw ups in AHS delaying on this the least you could do is pay the cost of cutting the tile.

I will be cancelling my contract with AHS along with complaints to BBB and Commerce Dept.

*** poor service. I have sent three other emails with no response to any of them.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Home Shield Pros: Use to be responsive.

American Home Shield Cons: Hard to contact, Wait times are terrible.

• Appliance Replacement