Verified Reviewer

11/10/20 spoke with a rep to pay a bill in full. Once I did that, I also requested that my contract then be cancelled.

Was in formed that account would be noted for cancellation, in the month of Nov. Still received another bill for Dec 4th, spoke w/2nd rep named Jesse who stated he saw the notes from Nov that stated it was paid in full and that it was to be cancelled with no further charges. Was informed I would speak to someone from retention dept, I missed a call from retention on 12/18. So called that following monday 12/21, spoke with rep named Shae who refused to transfer me to an agent and was telling me that my account was cancelled 5 days ago.

I then informed of previous notes that should still be on my account which stated cancellation back in Nov, and asked to speak to mgr, she stated she couldnt transfer me, when i asked again, she put me on hold, after 10 min of waiting, was hung up on.

Called back again at 11am on 12/21 and this time spoke to Rhea, who after explaining it all over again, said my account was cancelled 5 days ago...so once again, I asked to speak to a manager, and now at 11:30am still on 12/21 I'm still on hold waiting to speak to a manager. It should not be this hard and/or difficult for one to cancel a contract and then also to speak to a manager to get it resolved!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Preferred solution: Remove the bill amount due of $59.66 for Dec 4, 2020.

American Home Shield Pros: When i was using warranty service it was ok.

American Home Shield Cons: No path to customer resolution.

Comments